Hey Everyone! Judging by my trip to the mall yesterday, it seems like lots of people have already started their Christmas shopping, so I thought it would be fun to share this gift guide with you today! I love Christmas shopping; I love finding the perfect gift for someone that I know will make them smile and I love wrapping gifts almost even more than I love buying them! I should have been born on the North Pole and worked in Santa’s workshop! Because I love to bake, I thought I would put together a Christmas gift guide for bakers to give you inspiration for those baking lovers in your life, or for your own Christmas Wishlist if you love to bake yourself! The list includes 25 items, all under $25, and I tried to include a variety of products that are both fun (because Christmas is all about getting things you might not buy normally) and practical. I own a couple of the items, and some are on my own baking wishlist!
1. Cookie Dough Scoop (Williams-Sonoma) This is the most practical tool for any cookie baker!
2. Gingerbread Man Cake Tester (Crate & Barrel) How cute is this little gingerbread man cake tester?! Such a fun little tool for Christmas baking!
3. Personalized KitchenAid Mixer Ornament (Ornament Shop) This is my absolute favorite item in this gift guide! I love Christmas ornaments that have a meaning or hold a memory, and this would make for such a great gift for anyone who loves to bake.
4. Measuring Spoons (Anthropologie) I love how unique Anthropologie’s kitchen products always are, and these flowery measuring spoons are so sweet! They are probably not the most practical gift since they are easily breakable, but they are adorable!
5. Copper Measuring Cups (Sur La Table) Copper is so timeless and elegant, it would look beautiful in any kitchen.
6. Striped Mixing Bowl (Crate & Barrel) I am in love with this mixing bowl! It screams Christmas to me because it reminds me of candy canes, but it could be used all year, of course!
7. Paper Bundt Cake Pans (Williams-Sonoma) These would make a great gift for anyone who loves to give edible gifts! Or get these for yourself, and use them to bake bundt cakes to give as gifts! Products like this are great to have on hand for when you need a quick little gift for someone – bake them a bundt cake in a pretty little pan like this!
8. Spoon Rest (West Elm) This is a perfect everyday essential gift. I love the label on it!
9. White Marble Rolling Pin with Stand (Crate & Barrel) This is another one of my favorite items on the list. Marble rolling pins can be very pricey, and at $19.95, this is a steal!
10. Martha Stewart’s Pies and Tarts (Amazon) I wanted to include a cookbook, and this one is one of my favorites, I have made so many recipes from it, and they have always turned out great! (You can read more about my favorite cookbooks here.)
11. Set of Heart Shaped Cookie Cutters (Macy’s) As someone who owns way too many cookie cutters, this is one of my favorite little sets! (Perfect for my Linzer Heart Cookies!)
12. Bow Dishtowel (Anthropologie) I love bows, so whenever I see anything that has bows on it, my eyes are immediately drawn to it! This would be a great gift for any girly baker!
13. 1 Year Magazine Subscription (Martha Stewart Living) Can you tell I’m a Martha Stewart fan? I love this magazine and have subscribed to it for years, but a subscription to any other one would make for a great gift, and one that the recipient continues to receive throughout the year!
14. Cookbook Stand (Target) “Devoted to Dessert”, need I say more? Adorable.
15. Mini Holiday Spatulas (Paper Source) I love holiday themed kitchen goodies, and these would be cute to give with a homemade cookie mix!
16. Gingerbread Man Spatula (Crate & Barrel) Yup, another spatula. This is just too cute not to include!
17. Panettone Christmas Ornament (Sur La Table) I can’t get over how adorable this ornament is! The whole Christmas ornament collection at Sur La Table is just beautiful!
18. Personalized “From the Kitchen of…” Stickers (Zazzle) This is a great gift for anyone who loves to bake for other people!
19. Holiday Nutcracker Oven Mitt (Williams-Sonoma) Because you can never have enough oven mitts.
20. Ornament Cookie Cutter Set (Copper Gifts) For anyone who loves decorating cookies, this is a fun set of Christmas themed cookie cutters!
21. Porcelain Batter Bowl (Pier 1 Imports) Simple & Classic. Perfect for pancake batter!
22. Family Recipe Book Binder (Zazzle) Customized gifts are always extra special & thoughtful.
23. “Eat More Cake” Cupcake Liners (Kitchen Kapers) Wise words.
24. Recipe Card Post Cards (Zazzle) A fun gift for a baker who loves pretty stationery too!
25. Donuts Wrapping Paper (Paper Source) And to complete the baking lover’s gift… wrap it in some baking themed wrapping paper, of course!
I hope these ideas have given you some inspiration for your Christmas shopping! What are some of your favorite baking tools or accessories you have bought or received? Is there anything special that you have on your baking Christmas Wishlist this year? I would love to know!
Happy Shopping, Everyone!
Happy Shopping, Everyone!